- 90% promotion from within
- Full-time employee wages start at $16.36 an hour with additional pay for nights and weekends as well as a benefits package valued at almost $15,000 including generous paid leave.
- Full-time employee benefits:
- Health insurance (up to 93% paid by Hope House), which includes vision
- Dental insurance (100% paid by Hope House)
- Life insurance (100% paid by Hope House)
- Optional benefits include: additional life insurance, disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid training and certifications! 45 hours of classroom-style training and on the job training. Hope House values continuous learning and development.
What is a Direct Support Professional (DSP)?
DSP’s work with adults with developmental disabilities supporting their lives in their own homes in the community. Support is provided based on the person’s level of need. We strive to empower the people we support to reach their true potential. DSPs assist people with daily living activities which may include being a: chef, social justice influencer, dance instructor, housekeeper, stylist, laundry worker, banker, Uber driver, personal shopper, medication administrator, dietitian, life coach, and personal assistant. Every day is a unique opportunity to be part of our mission-focused and growth-oriented culture.